I am not exactly sure what happened today, but there’s good news and bad news. Shall we start with the bad?
First, I didn’t PR.
Hmm, okay, that’s it
Everything else was good:
- As seen above, WE MET THE GRIFFIN. Seriously awesome
- Got to hang out with Katie! We had a great convo all day, ride up and down & lunch.
- Met up with other fun #teamrunDisney pals!
- Met BRIANA! She is a badass. Check out her mission and her webpage here.
- Although Williamsburg Cupcake was closed (TEAR) we did stop at Krispy Kreme before the race so that was a win. Had a HOT NOW donut <3
- Got to ‘sleep in’ – sure, I think I also found out that I am not a fan of afternoon races in general, but still: sleep
Didn’t get official results yet, but my Garmin said 13.17 in 2:00 flat. Given the fact that I didn’t realize the course would be mostly muddy and squishy trail, I will take it Sure, there were hills, but I guess I am just a mud wimp – further proof I am not Tough Mudder/dirty girl/ etc material!
So, short story long – THE PRINCESS PR still prevails…but I’ll keep chasing it down!
Did you race this weekend? How did you do?