Ugh. I am so.freaking.crabby!! Wahhhh…
List-form, because my head hurts:
- We have new neighbors that have a dog that barks loudly a lot. I like dogs but dogs shouldn’t live in condos. I am sorry, it had to be said. Poor dogs.
- My jaw is throbbing and I had to revert to softy-foods this morning. Yesterday, I was able to handle a chik’n Boca patty for dinner with sweet (potato) mashed potatoes but this morning, it was a struggle with my peach oatmeal. =(
- I think I am allergic to penicillin.
- After reading so many new great blogs this weekend (one of the few perks of being laid up) I have major workout envy. At the moment, I can barely put my dishes in the dishwasher without getting dizzy.
- I actually feel like studying for GRE but, like the simple household task mentioned above, I get nausea from doing anything really for more than a few minutes.
- I didn’t have restful sleep.
- Said unrestful sleep was chockfull of weird dreams.
Blahhh….so I am going to whine a little bit more about it…wahhh. I think I’ll attempt some (lukewarm) coffee.
How do you cheer up from a blahhhhh feeling?