Yup, that’s my hubby! 😉 It’s his 32nd birthday, not even 10 PM and guess where he is?! Already in bed!! Oh, my silly hubs…
Today turned out to be a pretty great day, despite the terrible allergy sniffles I suffered from all day at work! Ugh! Sniffliness + answering phones and listening to webinars = pretty ick-tacular.
Still, several points redeemed the day:
- Great breakfast! Had oats + banana swirled in, plus topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt and granola. Mmm. Didn’t get hungry until lunchtime at noon – that’s a record for me, since I eat breakfast about 7:15 AM!
- Two cups of green tea at work…necessary for natural energy AND warmth! Seriously, the rest of the office is regular and comfortable but the desk I sit at seems to be located on the North Pole.
- Surprised hubaroni with an Edible Arrangement at work for his birthday! He HATES presents (seriously) but I still wanted to get him something special. He shared with his coworkers =)
- Tried the tempeh 1/2 sandwich at Mellow Mushroom for dinner this evening (dinner out was hubs’ pick) and it was seriously yum. I had read about it and always wanted to try it, but usually the delish pizza aroma would have me change my mind at last minute. Today, though – I persevered! And it was worth it! And NOW, I can attempt to recreate it at home!
- Took a nice long walk around The Corner and to the Downtown area of Cville – this wasn’t the best idea for my sinuses, but it was nice to enjoy the sweet warm air and hold hands with hubs 🙂
- Returned home in time to catch Jeopardy – then changed and hit the treadmill for Glee watching!