Don’t worry, I am still into:
…but as of recent times, I have added a few interests to my personality tool-belt (as well as an ever-increasing list of blogs on my reader!) and they can all be combined into one similar theme: HOME.
From DIY projects, to remodels – and just plain ol’ truila creeping, it’s a growing interest of mine, as hubs and I are starting to think about our future living arrangements and all that’s involved.
Here are some of the blogs I am really loving – please comment if you have more lovely suggestions!
- Young House Love – the quintessential stop for ideas and inspiration in a well-written blog that is updated often.
- The Thrifty Abode – a recent discovery that marries my newfound interest with an older one: saving money!!
- Remodelaholic – just like it is titled – great posts + guest posters, too!
- Thrifty Decor Chick – need I say more? I think we are seeing a pattern emerge…
- Our Blue Front Door – fun blog to read with great decorating ideas.
These are but a few of my most visited, but I would love to see your suggestions!
Do you love home-related blogs and topics? What is your home situation – rent/own/dream??