So, in relation/response to my recent post about blog purpose, I am debuting a new (and kinda cheesy – har har) concept for my blog direction: theme.
And no, I am not talking about Medieval, 80’s or luau – though that might be interesting (thought bubble) – I am thinking more along the lines of structured blogging – like the already established What I Ate Wednesdays, or my personal fave, wordless wednesdays.
It’s been floating around my head lately, and I am not 100 percent sold on the titles/posting frequency self-requirements, but here’s a rough idea of what I am considering for the future of Shiawase Life:
Posting Volume – no less than 5 posts a week
Structure – a weekly rotation:
- Monday – Marathon Mondays – marathon training and/or other running related topics
- Tuesday – Tune-in Tuesdays – music; playlist sharing, new video discoveries or other related topics
- Wednesday – wordless wednesdays – self explanatory!
- Thursday – Taste THIS! Thursdays – food or recipe feature
- Friday – Friday Feature – showcasing blogs that I love; could be related to any of the above topics, or, of course, DISNEY 😉
- Saturday/Sunday – Surprise! There won’t always be weekend posts, but if they are, they are a mixed bag; maybe some deeper thoughts and/or reader suggestions that are just random 🙂