After a whirlwind few days jetting off from Charlottesville –> Atlanta –> LAX, two different hotels, one big race and tons of fun in between, it’s almost surreal to think that I am now back home on my couch!
I’ve got some laundry in the dryer, a book calling my name to read for schoolwork and lots of pics to review and a race recap to write, but in the meantime, I thought I’d share a TOP TEN LIST in photos!
10. Enjoying a delicious Dole Whip at Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room.
9. Watching fireworks from our room at the Grand Californian!
8. Enjoying an Frozen Latte at the Marina Del Ray COSTCO! We don’t have those in Virginia’s food courts 😉
7. Attending the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Expo!
6. In-N-Out. ‘Nuff said!
5. Visiting the Getty Villa in Malibu, CA. Amazing art, views and experience.
4. Jamba Juice x2. Duh!
3. Catching up with WDW friends pre-race by total chance…and spending park time with them, too! Aloha to Jeanne, Ryan and Kim!
2. Enjoying delicious Yogurtland with my good friend Valerie – hadn’t seen her in years!
and the #1 MOMENT?!
1. Crossing the finish line at the Disneyland Half Marathon – 1:48:47 chip time – a major PR for me! (last one was 2:04)
Vacation was great…but it’s also wonderful to be home!
How was your Labor Day Weekend?