TWO more days until I run 26.2!
What better time than now to reflect what I am thankful for??
I’m thankful for…
- My health! I started training for this race at the end of April and I have made it through!!
- SOCIAL NETWORKING. I know, sounds silly but it’s my window to the world when it comes to everyday keeping in touch with friends and family that are dispersed everywhere.
- Florida State University – I know I haven’t posted about it much lately (and when I do, it’s whining about my database class!) but I’m thankful that I have this opportunity.
- Carbs. In preparation for the marathon, I’ve enjoyed my fair share of my favorite food group 😉
- Disney. I am stoked for our upcoming Aulani trip and have started planning details for our Wine and Dine trip next year!
- Love and support for my Fundraising Efforts – I am overwhelmed and humbled everytime I see a donation notification in my inbox. Thank you so much to all of you that have offered your generous donations and support. I get extra bursts of energy everytime I see my percentage rise – I feel like we’re getting that much closer to cures and help to those who need it!!
- Family. I am so excited for Thanksgiving! I have missed my family being so far away and I cannot wait to spend some QT with everyone 😀
- Our little family here = the hubs. We might be just two, but we’re a little team. We’ll be celebrating our second wedding anniversary in 11 days ❤
What are YOU thankful for today/this month/in life?