Last Friday, I saw that I was bestowed the BLOG ON FIRE award from my blogging pal, Michelle. Pretty sweet, eh?
As part of this fantastical honor, I have been tasked with sharing SEVEN things you don’t know about me; pretty tough since I talk, tweet and blog a lot, but I will do my darndest to share some fun facts.
- I am not a fan of math but I am all about numbers. I have this certain
obsessionaffinity to odd numbers. This applies to calendar days, volume level on the radio, miles ran, etc. My lucky numbers: 3,7,9,11,13,27,33…additionally, I am always adding and subtracting numbers in my head for some reason or another – this includes patterns in telephone numbers, license plates and the time of day.
- I watched Titanic EIGHT TIMES when it was in theaters. I currently own the special edition (with alternate ending) on DVD (though we do own the double-set on VHS) and will definitely watch it in 3D when it hits theaters for my 28th birthday (as per the fact above, I am not excited about turning 28. I’d rather skip to 29).
- I kinda still believe that Narnia exists…
- …I also think toys have lives like in Toy Story.
- I’ve lived overseas (Japan and South Korea), the West Coast (WA state) and the East Coast (Florida, and now Virginia) – never have been to Europe.
- I’ve always had bangs as part of my hairstyle. Except 2nd grade. (That was short-lived)
- I have several recurring dreams – these include:
- a scene with a long, suspended bridge that I have to somehow push a shopping card across
- a place where the shopping center, places of work and homes are all connected together by moving walkways and people-mover like transportation – like the real EPCOT.
- being late to school – many different instances, but always late to school in my dreams
…and now, I will pass on the torch (har har, get it?) to Michelle at Michelle Does Germany. I love reading about her adventures in her new place of residence; all the foods, sites and of course, the running that keeps her sane throughout!