We hit every single light on the way in to work this morning…great way to start a new week right?
Fortunately, I had already hit up my Monday tempo run – so my endorphins were up – and then, I saw this funny this morning…
Naturally, this immediately began playing in my head…
…and immediate following that, I thought of my good friend Brittanie, who started her Disney College Program in Central Florida’s own ‘Africa‘ at Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Kiliminjaro Safaris attraction…
…which proves, once again, that all roads (especially Yellow Bricked-ones, apparently) lead back to Disney – at least in my mind!
So, if you followed that (or even if you didn’t) you definitely deserve something…like, say, to WIN FUN STUFF from ME, paid BY ME, shipped BY ME!
As you know – I am traveling to the Princess Half Marathon (I’ll be there in 12 days!) so that means lots of Disney fun! And as much as I would like to take each one of you that reads this blog with me, I don’t quite have those sort of funds…but I do have the funds to send a fun prize-y pack to one reader – which will be customized to them! Exciting right!?!
All you have to do is…
- COMMENT on this post, by answering the questions/survey/quiz at the bottom of the post…
- TWEET/FB/SEND SMOKE SIGNALS about this fun little opportunity wherever you want and comment that you did (make sure they are separate comments)!
- What role(s) did I play during my 4 year tenure working at Walt Disney World?
- Who is MY favorite Disney character?
- Who is YOUR favorite Disney character?
- What’s your favorite runDisney event? / If you haven’t participated in one, which would you choose?
**”Giveaway” entries will be accepted through February 24th, at MIDNIGHT, EST!**
If you have any questions, comments or just wanna holla at me, tweet me at @krissymmurphy or email me at khiguchi at gmail dot com.