Remember the 11 Questions post?
Well, Meghann (Meals and Miles) just posted some this week and there were a few fun questions in there so I thought it’d be a fun way to start the weekend…
- If you could live anywhere in the world for just a year – where would you live?
Yeah, I'll take a suite or two...complete with room service.
San Diego…or more specifically, I’d love to LIVE at the Hotel de Coronado.
- What were you like in high school?
Melanie, me and Becca
Okay, you know how I am a dork now? Well, imagine that, even worse back then…haha, I mean, look at my shirt. Seriously. This picture was taken at a Yearbook Competition. Need I say more?
- What is your go-to coffee or tea order?
I have a few…when visiting a new coffeehouse, my litmus test is a Vanilla Latte, plain and simple. At Starbucks, it’s usually a Caramel Macchiato with Skim Milk, the seasonal latte (think Pumpkin Spice or Gingerbread) or a Dirty Chai with Soy. For Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Caribou Coffee it’s whatever sounds amazing and different. I am kinda obsessed with coffee drinks, can ya tell?
- How many states have you lived in?
I have lived in three states: Washington State >> Florida >> Virginia.
- When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
This pic of us cracks me up...
A few hours ago…to the hubs of course.
- What is your favorite color?
My fave top....
You take a guess…
- Favorite cartoon character?
- What were you doing a year ago today?
I had been in my new (this current) job for just a week…and then went on a weekend getaway
to Short Pump (Richmond suburb).
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Remind me again why I left a job where I got to ride around a race track as part of my day?
I am still working on that one…
- Today is going to be a great day because…
It’s FRIDAY! And in a week, I will be flying to FLORIDA!!!
Doing anything fun this weekend?