Since October, I’ve had the pleasure of weekly group long runs with my beloved Team, while fundraising and creating new goals for myself! It truly has been an incredible journey so far, and as much as I cannot wait to pound the pavement at Virginia Beach, I’m also hoping time slows down because it just has been one of the best experiences, ever.
As I was checking out the official site (for the one bajillionth time, or so) I realized there was a video! So I checked it out:
…goosebumps! What a fantastic way to get pumped up! I was very excited to see scenes from the course and just feel the excitement of the crowd, the runners and all the wonderful volunteers. After that, I watched a few other Shamrock videos and then I looked up some recaps, to get some personal insight…here are a few that I found:
- Chocolate is my life – Shamrock Marathon Recap Part 1, Part 2 (2011)
- Delish World – Shamrock Half Marathon Recap (2011 – Half)
- Let’s Go on a Living Spree – Shamrock Marathon-26.2 miles of fun in the sun (2011)
- IM Johnny C – Shamrock Marathon Recap and Race Report (2011)
- Operation Jack – Shamrock Recap (2010)
…and there are SO many more! I am truly OUT OF MY MIND excited for this event!!
What are YOU stoked about this spring?