In my fundraising quest, I have had the pleasure of being connected to so many amazing people….and one segment that has really helped me along has been the very active blogging community!
Since the beginning of my involvement with Team in Training, I’ve received donations / assistance / RT’s from some of my favorite bloggers out there, including, but not limited to:
- Allie (Live Laugh Eat)
- Kath (Kath Eats Real Food)
- Jen (Daydreams & Shoestrings)
- Jenn (Eat, Sleep, Run Disney)
- Kristin (Iowa Girl Eats)
- Danielle (Ooh Breathe, Just Breathe)
- Julie (A Case of the Runs)
- Madison (I’d Rather Be Eating)
- Malinda + Leah (TWINS RUN in our Family)
- Meg (Staying on Track)
- Jeff & Tamara (werrunners)
- Lisa (runwiki)
- Janae (Hungry Runner Girl)
- Sarah (Skinny Runner)
As mentioned above, this is just a SEGMENT of the outpouring of support I have received. If you haven’t donated yet, please consider it…and if you already have, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Every happy thought, every $1, every word of encouragement of push to help…it means so much. Change someone’s life today and GIVE what you can – whatever that means to you! 🙂
My Fundraising Page…if money is tight, please consider visiting to leave a comment!