Edited: Positions filled!
This night-time endurance event combines a 5K with a fun scavenger hunt at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and is entering its 6th running. Unfortunately, I have not yet had a chance to partake in this event and due to my work schedule, will not be attending this year either.
So, that’s where YOU come in…if you’re up for the challenge, that is!
Here’s what I am looking for:
- A short (300-500 word) blog post about your experience.
- 5-7 photographs from the event (these can be pre, during and/or post EEC)
- Your honest opinion/recommendations/tips.
I will be posting EEC guest post(s) the week of May 12-18, with a deadline of May 10 for submission.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Exposure – I will publicize your post via this blog (2,000+ monthly pageviews), the Facebook page (287+ likes), twitter (2,396+ followers) and in other relevant runDisney groups. You are welcome to share your personal blog/FB/twitter link(s) if you so choose.
- Experience – Are you thinking about starting a blog? This is a great opportunity to see what kind of posts you might be interested in composing.
- Fun – Word of mouth not only helps spread information about these events, but is a great venue to sound off on all aspects of a runDisney event. Share your thoughts and connect with other fans.
If this sounds like something you are interested in doing or have any questions, please shoot me an email at khiguchi at gmail dot com and I’d love to work with you.
Guest post spots for the 2013 EEC have been filled – but here’s another chance to participate: please post your questions/comments – they could possibly be answered by our special guest posters in their recap posts.
Have you ever experienced the EEC? If not, is it on your runDisney bucket list?