Hi all! As you read this, I will be working on THE JOURNEY TO SAN FRANCISCO, TAKE TWO! Hooray!
Today, I thought I’d share a segment that I have been thinking about ever since my friend Theresa shared her list of “30 before 30” – 30 activities that she plans to complete before rounding the third decade of her life.
Now, I protested this idea at first – mostly because I have a shorter timeline than her (6 months less, to be precise) and since I waited this long to get it all down, I essentially have even less time, but I adjusted – and if all goes well, here are the 30 things I have on my ‘plate’ in the next 10 (YIKES!) months..
- Earn my MLIS degree from Florida State University
- Try Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Perfect the art of pancake-making
- Plan a trip back to Japan (hubs has never been)
- Complete an Ultramarathon
- Try a Triathlon
- Read a book a month (for fun)
- Renew my passport (with my married name…it’s only been almost 4 years, lol)
- Reach 3,000 followers on twitter
- See my best friend get married in Austin, TX
- Take a cake decorating class
- Find a hairdresser
- Plan/execute a great 4th Anniversary Celebration
- Visit all four WDW parks in one day (I have done three in the past)
- Go on the Wild Africa Trek
- Make macarons
- Adopt a dog (hopefully)
- Create a container garden
- Be an official pacer for an endurance event.
- Get properly fitted for a bra
- Discover my ‘signature drink.’
- See a live recording of a TV show
- Learn basic bicycle repairs
- Attend a professional sporting event…and follow what’s actually going on 😉
- Visit a ‘new’ country (one I have never been to, that is, not a newly created one, lol)
- Meet 3-5 of my favorite bloggers that I’ve never met IRL
- Take a cool picture and make it into a piece of art for our house
- Go on a cruise (non Disney)
- Organize the pantry
- Get professional headshots taken.
There were a few others thing I wanted to add, but they weren’t as quantifiable. I am sure those goals, dreams and aspirations will make themselves evident in the coming months on the blog 🙂
What would you add to this list for yourself?