We are just under 5 weeks until the 2013 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend – which means that my pal Morgan (of DVC Central) and I are finalizing the last few details for our first-ever cupcake meetup! This super fun event, which will benefit Morgan’s fundraising efforts toward St Jude Children’s Research Hospital will feature an abundance of tasty cupcakes, fun door prizes (including a not-yet released LeSportSac bag!!) and a chance to meet and greet with a bunch of awesome friends, new and old.
Event registration, which is $20, will cover all the fun, and all proceeds not used directly to run the event (namely, cupcake cost & participation goody bags) will be donated to St Jude. All prizes have been donated by sponsors, or purchased by event organizers. To register today, click on over to THIS PAGE.
So, anything else you need to know? Here’s the quick version:
- WHO: you! Runners, walkers, spectators and family members of those visiting the Disneyland Resort during Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend.
- WHAT: a SWEET event to benefit St Jude, while carbo-loading on cupcakes, the chance to win fabulous prizes and of course, meeting with friends!
- WHERE: The Disneyland Picnic Area, right outside of the park. It does NOT require park admission!
- WHEN: Friday, August 30 from 2-3 PM. We will be drawing for prizes near the end of the event and you do not need to be present to win.
- WHY: Do I even need to answer this question?
- HOW: Register HERE. We also have a Facebook page HERE and an event page HERE if you’d like to connect with fellow attendees and/or need to ask any other questions!
We hope to see you there!