7. You keep reading – and re-reading – reviews and recaps of the race obsessively, as if they will reveal some sort of magical clues about your race. (Here are my favorites – both full and half recaps: Run DMT, Juice Boxes and Crayolas, See Kitzzy Run, (Just) Trying is For Little Girls, The Average Marathoner – feel free to share yours if you have one in the comments so I can read it 300 times).
6. You realize you haven’t yet booked accommodations – so, you check out the website and find out that the host hotels are all sold out. (But, then you find something anyway and it’s all magical again – phew)
5. Your mileage is finally rocking again! 😀
4. You stare at strange figures for hours on end.
3. Your fridge looks like this.
2. You practice your finish line pose regularly.
1. …and dreams of post-race refreshments dance in your head.
Are you currently training for a long distance race? Which one? When is it? What reasons would you add?