Remember this post?
Well, since my 30th birthday is in April, today marks 6-months until I reach my third decade of life. So, how is it going so far???
- Earn my MLIS degree from Florida State University >> In my last semester, slated completion 12/13.
- Try Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Perfect the art of pancake-making >> In progress.
- Plan a trip back to Japan (hubs has never been)
- Complete an Ultramarathon
- Try a Triathlon
- Read a book a month (for fun) >> In progress, so far so good!
- Renew my passport (with my married name…it’s only been almost 4 years, lol)
- Reach 3,000 followers on twitter > COMPLETE!
- See my best friend get married in Austin, TX >> Happening in March 2014!
- Take a cake decorating class
- Find a hairdresser
- Plan/execute a great 4th Anniversary Celebration >> In progress.
- Visit all four WDW parks in one day (I have done three in the past)
- Go on the Wild Africa Trek
- Make macarons
- Adopt a dog (hopefully) >> COMPLETE! September 2013
- Create a container garden
- Be an official pacer for an endurance event.
- Get properly fitted for a bra
- Discover my ‘signature drink.’ >> Does Cafe Con Leche count? I love that drink so much.
- See a live recording of a TV show
- Learn basic bicycle repairs
- Attend a professional sporting event…and follow what’s actually going on
- Visit a ‘new’ country (one I have never been to, that is, not a newly created one, lol)
- Meet 3-5 of my favorite bloggers that I’ve never met IRL >> COMPLETE! At Disneyland Half 2013: Pavement Runner – Brian, N Her Shoes – Bobbi, Meals and Miles – Meghann
- Take a cool picture and make it into a piece of art for our house
- Go on a cruise (non Disney)
- Organize the pantry >> COMPLETE! Moving made this one easy 😉
- Get professional headshots taken.
Key: DONE, IN PROGRESS
4 done, 6 scheduled or in progress….
Not too shabby…