Against my better judgement, I made this list last year…of things I wanted to complete before “aging up…”
- Earn my MLIS degree from Florida State University
- Try Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Perfect the art of pancake-making
- Plan a trip back to Japan (hubs has never been)
- Complete an Ultramarathon
- Try a Triathlon
- Read a book a month (for fun) >> I think I got one about every other month
- Renew my passport (with my married name)
- Reach 3,000 followers on twitter > hit 3,782!
- See my best friend get married in Austin, TX
- Take a cake decorating class
- Find a hairdresser
- Plan/execute a great 4th Anniversary Celebration
- Visit all four WDW parks in one day (I have done three in the past)
- Go on the Wild Africa Trek
- Make macarons
- Adopt a dog (hopefully)
- Create a container garden
- Be an official pacer for an endurance event.
- Get properly fitted for a bra
- Discover my ‘signature drink.’ >> Does Cafe Con Leche count? I love that drink so much.
- See a live recording of a TV show
- Learn basic bicycle repairs
- Attend a professional sporting event…and follow what’s actually going on
- Visit a ‘new’ country (one I have never been to, that is, not a newly created one, lol)
- Meet 3-5 of my favorite bloggers that I’ve never met IRL >> COMPLETE! At Disneyland Half 2013: Pavement Runner – Brian, N Her Shoes – Bobbi, Meals and Miles – Meghann
- Take a cool picture and make it into a piece of art for our house
- Go on a cruise (non Disney)
- Organize the pantry
- Get professional headshots taken.
Key: COMPLETED, Did not complete
Out of 30, I completed 12…and didn’t get to 18! Yikes! I guess I just need a little more time – and surprisingly, I am not too bummed to just have more things to cross off 😉
Do you make bucket lists?