Koniichiwa! My name is Krissy. I just met you, and I love you.
I’m a 14-time Marathoner, a certified RRCA Running Coach, an FSU SLIS program grad, WSU alumni, Disney fan (especially runDisney!), coffee lover, and certified sweet tooth. As a new mommy, I enjoy blogging about finding a balance in all the fun things going on that make this life such a happy one!*
As you can tell, I love to write just as much as I love to talk. Contact me at khiguchi at gmail dot com if you want to hear more!
SOME NOTABLE GUEST POSTS:
- On the Cupcake Activist blog: Review of Scratch Cupcakery in Cedar Falls, IA
- On Cupcake Kelly’s blog: SIX Reasons to join TEAM in Training.
- On Running Toward the Prize’s blog: So You Want to Run a Marathon.
- On Running with Sass‘ blog: Mission: Runpossible!
- On the San Francisco Marathon’s blog: My Heart is in San Francisco.
- On the Zooma Women’s Race Series blog: How to Choose an Appropriate Race Goal.
- On the Mickey Miles podcast, Episode 132: Get packing
- The Eleanor Project: Krissy
- ABC 7 – My Suncoast: Suncoast Runner Part of National Chocolate Milk Campaign
- The Observer: Sarasota resident aims to qualify for the Boston Marathon
- Oiselle Blog: Oiselle Team is Heading to Chicago