On April 20, 2015 – the 119th running of the Boston Marathon – I found out that I was pregnant! No, I wasn’t running it (still working on that!) but I couldn’t believe it was just a coincidence that I’d have the inclination to think something was “different”.
After a quick confirmation, I prepared myself for a new kind of Marathon – 40 weeks in the making.
…and hey, they always say you gain weight training for a marathon right? 😉
“Weekly” Pregnancy Updates
- Week 13: A New Kind of Marathon
- Weeks 4 – 12: Cravings and Aversions
- Weeks 13 – 14: All the Questions
- Week 15: Off and Running
- Week 16: Top 10 Firsts
- Week 17-18: Time is Flying
- Week 19: It’s a Girl!
- Weeks 20-21: Sleepy and Round
- Week 22: We’ve Got Movement!
- Week 23: Baby, Daughter, Person
- Week 24: Diamond Girls Weekend
- Week 25: Back on Track
- Week 26: Prepping and Nesting
- Weeks 27/28: Sugar + Emotions
- Weeks 29/30: Marching Along
- Week 31: Catching Some ZZzzz’s!
- Week 32: An assortment of Pregnancy Thoughts
- Weeks 33/34: I Swear I Think About Other Things
- Weeks 35/36: Haha, I’m Funny
- Abby’s Birth Story: Welcome to the World, Baby!
- SweatTracker Training for Dumbo Dare
- For Two Fitness review
- Getting Fitted for a Sports Bra as a Pregnant Runner
- RECAP: Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend – 2015 Dumbo Double Dare
- First Post-Partum Race – 2016 Donna Half Marathon
- Building my Cloth Diaper Stash
- Cloth Diapering Update: 1 Month In!
- Cloth Diaper Update: 3 Months In
- Cloth Diapering a Newborn
Miscellaneous Mommy Updates
- 5 Things We Learned at Our Prepared Childbirth Class
- Dear 4-Week Old Abby
- Abby, at 3 Months
- Three Simple Steps to Becoming the Perfect Parent.
- Abby, at 4 Months
- Happy 5 Months, Abby!
- A Friendlier Family Outing – about the challenge of finding changing facilities when out and about – Westfield knocked it out of the park for us!
- Breastfeeding: Six Months Strong!
- A Very Merry Half Birthday – Abby at 6 months
- Lucky 7 – Abby at 7 Months
- On the 8th – Abby at 8 Months
- 9 Month Old Abby (and her First Haircut)
- TEN MONTHS!
- Eleven Months
- Twelve Months
- Abby is ONE!
- 13 months
- 14 months
- 15 months
- 16 months